Thursday, May 19, 2005

Action Alert

That wacky Alan Keyes has a pretty good idea. He's using txtmob to organize calling the Senate at the moment Frist pushes the button on the Constitutional Option. If your mobile phone supports SMS text messages, here's what to do:

Go to http://www.txtmob.com/

Click on the right to "Login".

If you've used the txtmob.com service in the past,
enter your "User Name" and "Password" to log in;
otherwise, create a "User Name" and follow the
steps to register your cell phone with the txtmob
service.

Once you've logged in, click "Join more groups".

At the very top you'll see the "****RightMarch"
group -- check the box beside it, then scroll down
to the very bottom and click "Submit".
Note that txtmob is free. (I'm still trying to figure out the business model.) Keyes' organization will also send an email, which I'll forward to those of you on my VRWC list.

Do I think there's a snowball's chance in hell that either of my senators will vote to end these unconstitutional filibusters? The answer must be here somewhere. But I can at least make them feel the heat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home