Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Bleg: Female gun-owner

This just in via the Second Amendment Sisters:
From Monica Hill, Fox News Channel:

The Fox News Channel is producing a one-hour program on guns. We are searching for a female gun-owner who used the gun to defend herself and is willing to share her story. Interested individuals should contact me as soon as possible at 212.301.5376 or via email at monica.hill "at" foxnews.com

If you know anybody who qualifies, pass it on.

(For those of you not familiar with what I did with Monica's email address there, you need to put the @ symbol where you think it goes. I didn't put her plain email address on the blog so that spammer robots won't be able to harvest it.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Craig said...

There's actually a more elegant solution than a GIF file (for which I'd have to get some place to host it), which is software that produces obfuscated HTML. But I was in a hurry when I posted that. Later I'll dig up the little obfuscator program.

4:47 PM, February 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home